Monday, October 6, 2008

Fodder shock's in Lexington!



So this weekend I learned a very Kentucky craft! How to make a Fodder shock! So here are the fruits of my labor! (With a lot of help from Moomoo!) We drove them home in Nathan's truck which was loaded down the the Beverly Hillybilly's (Nathan even sang the song for a few miles!) We had four of these in the truck and then a coffee table, end table, and almost all of our winter clothes. I so wished I had thought to take a picture of the truck. So once we got home and got everything unloaded we showered and headed out to Kroger and I picked up some ribbon at the craft store so I could finish my little project. I think they came out great! Also I took a picture of our first new plants at the Lexington house, Daisies! I put them where the trash cans used to be kept so there was no grass growing there anyways. So this weekend coming up I have to work and then my midterm exam is Monday night so no fun for me this weekend....:(!
So Happy Fall to All!

1 comment:

Meg and Blue Coltharp said...

I Love "the witch is in" sign! So cute! Just watch....those corn stalks make a huge mess if it gets windy!