Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Amanda and Jeff get hitched!

So after my horrible flight from Connecticut to Knoxville I finally got in at around 2AM. Nathan picked me up at the airport and we stayed the night there since we had to get flowers and supplies for Mandy and Jeff's wedding! I got to work at the lodge around 2:30 in the afternoon and was able to get finished with everything that night. I was pretty tired I have to admit! They did turn out really well.






The wedding went well and we had fun getting to know all the fun folks that turned out for the weekend.






Nathan and I went to the Aquarium on Sunday and he was his typical kid in a candy store about the place! That guy loves him some fish! :)







And they had a cute little Penguin exhibit!! They were swimming around everywhere! I loved it!

No comments: