Friday, January 28, 2011

I can't believe it has already been two years! Time is flying!


We had a quiet night out (much needed) for our anniversary this year. We wanted to go to Bakers 360 but after reading the bad reviews online we decided on something a little more tried and true -Malone's.
We had yummy steak and even got this massive dessert free for our special day. We ended up taking more than half of it home, and noshed on that for another day and then finally gave up on it.

On this special day I took the time to read over the vows we each wrote to one another and read to one another and all those we were lucky enough to surround us that day. It made me cry! Here are mine, I will have to find Nathan's on the computer, and post those...maybe next year! :)

"I love that you let me be me,That you encourage my big dreams, That you take joy in my happiness and sympathy in my sorrows. That you have an unwavering faith in me that has made me love you more than I thought I would ever love another person. I am marrying you today because in you I see someone I never expected to find. I have found someone that I want to celebrate with, worry with, dream with, explore with, and grow old with. You make me laugh and smile each day. You make me thankful. You are the balance and support in my life. I hope that I can be as much to you as you are to me."



No comments: